Conversation of Insanity
+ Why don’t you apologise them?
– It’s not my fault. Why do I have to feel sorry?
+ You messed it up. That’s the point. You just told someone to stay calm a few weeks ago. Don’t you remember?
– But I didn’t begin. They made me critical.
+ It doesn’t matter whether you began or not. They are your beloved friends. Just say sorry. That won’t kill you.
– Why does it has to be me who always lose in the end?
+ This is not a competition, stubborn bastard! You are hurting friends. Don’t you see?
– They hurt me as well.
+ So what? You’re taking a revenge. Is this called friendship? Now, don’t you see who hurts the most huh?
– …but they excluded me. Didn’t you feel that, Mr. Hypocrite?
+ I know. I feel, but it’s just a few sentences and I wasn’t there at that moment. Why would I have to take it such a big deal?
– Because you would take it for granted and I’m sure if you stayed calm and did nothing, there would be the next time, and FYI, I acted, unlike you.
+ Stop being resentful, kid. People always make a mistake.
– I know and this is my mistake, but not my fault!
+ You know. Good for you. Don’t you wanna fix it, Mr. Heartless?
– I’m not heartless.
+ Mr. Cold and Dry.
– I’m not cold and dry.
+ Prove it.
– Okay okay, I will fix it.
– I don’t know.
+ What are you waiting for?
– I’m not sure. I’m afraid. I don’t know if there is some love left for me.
+ Is it that tough? Why are you so weak with this easy step? Don’t you forget that you have less than 46 weeks left for seeing those guys?
– What if they don’t want to see me?
+ Then, what about the past that you’ve been through together?
– But it’s just a few months. How can I be sure?
+ Stop being doubtful and selfish. You know that you have nothing here. If they don’t want to be back, you won’t lose anything.
– What if they don’t forgive me?
+ At least, you give it a shot and learn something. Plus, you screwed them up. What do you think you deserve? It’s not your business. You just do your best and let them decide.
Share your thoughts